Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1324/1988) > >>

Loriann:
so now we have 'little loner' and corner chick.. lol. poor birds.. labelled for life at two weeks of age.. snicker.

oh and what  pchemist said..    ;D

Pchemist:
well, one chick came from the corner and we don't know which, so perhaps they traded off?

if I had to guess, I'd say it's brother and sister having snack, and other sister is in the hidden corner.

ballywing:
Another missed snack  ??? - I really wish 'Corner Chick' would come join the siblings! :-\

eagle63_1999:
And now we can only see one chick, oh well such is a chicks life, to explore great new worlds, to go where no chick has gone before, to seek out..... oh never mind here is the food lol

Pchemist:
oh, food!  maybe the other two will come out....  and here comes one lumbering in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version