Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1322/1988) > >>

Baffled:
Ooh, more food! Peregrine Kraft dinner (pigeon)!

BirdLover:

--- Quote from: Holly-Birdeze on June 11, 2009, 12:24 ---I think a chick has been n a m e d.....
Corner Chick...I love it!   ;)

--- End quote ---

CC for short??  :-*

Pchemist:
wow, that's a big catch!  and the chicks did not feel like waiting!

ballywing, I think those are feathers from previous catches being blown in the wind.  but it could be flies.  I just like my visual better.  Flies drive me nutty.

ballywing:
Looks like alot of flies running around the nest!!?? ::).............OH WOW a HUMUNGOUS lunch just arrived!!!  :o - how can they fit any more food in those crops??  ??? - Ok, parent took off with it again.

Baffled:
Little Loner's eschewed the chickpile for solo adventuring (again?  or not? so hard to tell them apart!).
I wonder what is so fascinating about that corner?
Do the chicks feel more protected in the corner, now that they are out of the nestbox and on the big wide ledge? (I notice they tend to hug the wall -for the same reason?)
Or is it just that there are leftover scraps or something in that corner? Anyone know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version