Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1321/1988) > >>

Loriann:
RUN PCHEMIST ~~~  TPC is on line.. quick hide in the corner where the chicks are fluffin'.. gas mask optional.. meep meep meep.  ( she started it Tracy)  ;D

bev.:
slide show of end of feed a bit ago and chick 3 meandering in after. I am sure they all get fed though.

Click on picture. And  poop shot of course to round out their  daily constitutional

Baffled:
That chick at the top of poop alley has the biggest crop ever! Oh my.

Pchemist:
does anyone else have a mental sound effect when the chicks are walking?

I do.   ;D

Loriann:
I'll bet they are in the corner 'fluffing'.  ( and yeah, there was a thread explaining that word.. ).  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version