Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1316/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Guess I was just alittle nervous is all.

ballywing:
Hence the nickname 'Corner Chick' - little nipper hides from us over there! :P

Marie:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 11, 2009, 13:47 ---BOT (back on topic) none-too-subtly ...

1345 hrs (local) - kids are looking for spots to cool off in - belly down, legs and wings spread out so that they can cool off - chick 1 and 2 are on camera, chick 3 has gone to the corner at the bottom of the screen I believe.  And yes, the corners have been exceedingly popular with all the chicks that have ever hatched on this ledge ... had to use a fishing net one year ... but that's another story and off topic so we'll save that for another day and another thread ....

--- End quote ---
Just getting a little worried here...I can only see two little ones...phew.....the third one is safe!!!!  Thanks Tracy!!!!........thinking I'm remembering last year too vividly!!!!

eagle63_1999:
I wonder how the 3rd one is doing in the corner? Asleep?

bccs:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 11, 2009, 14:03 ---I agree - wider view is better so we can keep track of the rascals.  as they grow it will feel like a closer view anyway.  :)

--- End quote ---
Hmmm little rascals
More names, spanky ( maybe not ), alfalpha ( not bad ) darla ( so so ) Pete the dog - oh yea baby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version