Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
blue_eyes:
--- Quote from: bccs on June 11, 2009, 16:41 ---Glad you're back blue- eyes. :)
--- End quote ---
Thank you, bccs. I appreciate the "re-welcome." ;)
bccs:
Glad you're back blue- eyes. :)
bev.:
3:33 Winnipeg time
all 3 together. Must have had a feed. I think I just read that.
Click on picture to enlarge
Now who was going top run out on the street so we could see them LOL with a sign that says peregrines are great.
blue_eyes:
PS: for the wider or close-up....I go for the wider - if you don't mind?
blue_eyes:
Whilst I may be a "newbie" to posting on the forum, I am not foreign to the falcom cam. I am not a forum "poster" so it took a little nerve to register. Last year I watched in horror and tears :'((at work no less) as the attempted rescue took place. As soon as the firefighter pulled the three chicks out of the water, I knew there was no hope. Momma tried so hard to protect her brood from the torrential rain and instead of helping, she probably drowned them...but how could she know. ??? It was all she knew what to do. For days I felt VERY sad about that call from Nature until I read somewhere - could have been here - that nature is not emotional...it gets on with life. It does not grieve as humans need to. :(
As for our CC, it may be the runt of the litter and you know that runts have a tendency to be the fighter amongst them all. ;) It could be the boy, and having two big sisters to take care of you......how great is that, huh! :)Spoiled little puke! ;DTPC - you are doing one fine job. ;D ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version