Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1311/1988) > >>

Liz:
Yup, maggielbue!  Puffed-up parent looking proudly out at the world, a contented sleeping chickpile behind. 

blue_eyes:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 11, 2009, 18:10 ---of course it wasn't  capital E spy. Pooping is a very important topic to women as babies health depends on it and we are all very happy when it happens on a regular basis.
Farting on the other hand, that is a topic that all men share, either by talking about it or actually performing it. ::) ::)

--- End quote ---

You are totally correct, bccs.....pooping is a very important topic for women and their babies health and if humour surrounds it.....then all the better!  Have you ever seen and heard men gag when they have to change a baby.  Brings tears to a females eyes as well as that of the men.  Farting does the same thing.  I think it is absolutely hilarious when the chicks explode.....I don't have to clean it!! ;D ::) :P

maggieblue:
So beautifull tonight to see the chicks and an adult watching over them.  It is all about the chicks.

bev.:
one chick seemed to get something stuck in his throat in the last feed
It was eating something long and stringy and was struggling to get it down. (chick behind the others)
Parent came over and tried to help it possibly??
After feed adult is sitting on ledge facing 3 and one chick went to corner at 7 and then came down and they are all together
click on picture

Moonstar:
I like the new camera view.  I feel better because I can see Princess sitting there.  I know T & P are usually not far away but it is nice to see one of them and to see the chicks all at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version