Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1308/1988) > >>

allikat:
It rained in Westwood...noticed it was raining on the nestledge but I think the chicks were more interested in dinner.

eagle63_1999:
It is? Never would have thought it was raining.

ballywing:
It's raining some now, but nobody seems to notice.. 8)

Enraptured:
Trey, I notice (or I think, as it's now a little harder to id the parents...binoculars would be handy! If only zoom didn't take out the necessary detail!) has been doing at least two feeds this afternoon/evening with Princess doing one inbetween, I think.

Regardless of which parent, I haven't notices that white bit showing through before and keep seeing it today....anybody have an explanation?  ???
(sorry if I missed it on my read through of today's pages!)

Also, I really like the new view!

carly:
Incoming food  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version