Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1305/1988) > >>

Cammie:
Good grief.  Go away for a week and the chicks are huge but nothing compared to the volume of postings!   ;D

I have a question for TPC or my fellow phanatics.  Over on the CBC comment section - which I don't read a lot because it frustrates me - there is lots of chatter oabout the "runt".  Do peregrines have runts or is the size difference just because of the difference in hatching times? 

bccs:
When did adoubless become profanity?
wonder who objected and what else is on the list?

Three:
Oh I see what's happened...TPC's profanity filter is on high alert. It is clipping the end of karkas (had to go phonetic to keep it from being trimmed a third time). I knew I didn't misspell it the second time. LOL.

blue_eyes:
It is 6:23 (give or take a minute) here in the City of Winnipeg and the little ones are busy about their morning (wash, comb your hair, brush your teeth) duties.  The "Howitzer" fired a shot across the "compound" and then everyone went back to a huddle. 

blue_eyes:
Good Morning, "Guys"
Ah, so it is a carcass on the ledge :o
Wow, Pchemist, TPC, and Three....you "guys" have provided some really good insight into what happens when the rest of the City sleeps.....
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version