Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1304/1988) > >>

jadoo:
...yes, i remember waiting for the necropsy results...the chick just looked like it was moving oddly (more oddly than normal for unco-ordinated chicks)...guess I'm in a glass half-empty kind of mood today - very strange for a friday...

bccs:

--- Quote from: jadoo on June 12, 2009, 07:58 ---...that lone chick by the wall - is it struggling to get up?  Or just telling off it's siblings, trying to get in a snooze?  (I'm put in mind of the poor chick that flipped itself off the roof a couple of seasons ago...)

--- End quote ---
just trying to get comfortable and have a nap.
The chick that " fell " a couple of years age had some brain damage and thats why it went over the edge. As TPC says falcons don't fall without something being wrong with them

bccs:

--- Quote from: Cammie on June 12, 2009, 07:58 ---Me again.  I'm still an egg.  Obviously I need to post more.  How many to get to be a hatchling? 

--- End quote ---
just 2 more cammie

jadoo:
...that lone chick by the wall - is it struggling to get up?  Or just telling off it's siblings, trying to get in a snooze?  (I'm put in mind of the poor chick that flipped itself off the roof a couple of seasons ago...)

Cammie:
Me again.  I'm still an egg.  Obviously I need to post more.  How many to get to be a hatchling? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version