Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1303/1988) > >>

Marie:
Happy TGIF to the still working population!!!!! Three little chickies all in a row.....after a snack...they are soooo growing up.What a joy it is to watch this falcon family.Saw my first projectile poop yesterday..LOL

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: CRae on June 12, 2009, 09:03 ---Feeding time!  I cannot believe how big they're getting.

And hello to everyone!  I've been watching the falcons since last year but this is my first post!  :D

--- End quote ---

HOOORAY and welcome.  Just watch out for the chief trouble makers and bottle drainers on here, like BccS and that Loriann.  Those are the bad kids... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CRae:
Feeding time!  I cannot believe how big they're getting.

And hello to everyone!  I've been watching the falcons since last year but this is my first post!  :D

Jo:
That was quite the pre-poo dance - a stretch, two steps forward, three back, etc

I think they grew over night. Nice to see them walking around and active. Looks like they are settled in for a nap - so I can go get something done  ;)

jadoo:
...that was a gl*ss half empty  -  stupid filter...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version