Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1301/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 12, 2009, 10:02 ---I appreciate the wide view and being able to see all the chicks, and I do hope that one north of the nest box doesn't go farther north! 
--- End quote ---

I'm still undecided  ???  about how wide is okay for good viewing, but we will find a happy medium out there ...

Pchemist:
looks like a couple of the chicks are by the ledge edge as if awaiting a delivery from mom or dad!  watching them lumber over was a hoot.

(the next post I do makes me an old bird, which I am painfully aware of as bccs keeps noting it...)

bccs:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 12, 2009, 10:02 ---Morning all, and thanks for the nice catch-up reports.   I appreciate the wide view and being able to see all the chicks, and I do hope that one north of the nest box doesn't go farther north!  Otherwise I'm gonna call that one Waldo, so when people ask where "chick #3" is I can say "you mean Where's Waldo?"
(please tell me others get the reference)

--- End quote ---
Sure do pchemist, lol. Almost an old bird now.

Eye-spy:
Free Spirited,
Gifted
Playfull
Color outside the lines
Short Bus
Yep.  That about says it !   ;D

Pchemist:
Morning all, and thanks for the nice catch-up reports.   I appreciate the wide view and being able to see all the chicks, and I do hope that one north of the nest box doesn't go farther north!  Otherwise I'm gonna call that one Waldo, so when people ask where "chick #3" is I can say "you mean Where's Waldo?"
(please tell me others get the reference)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version