Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
--- Quote from: Helen b on June 12, 2009, 10:23 ---One questing, when does the chick begin to I think it is call "Fledge"?
--- End quote ---
Fledging is the (hopefully successful) first flight.
Helen b:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 12, 2009, 10:02 ---Morning all, and thanks for the nice catch-up reports. I appreciate the wide view and being able to see all the chicks, and I do hope that one north of the nest box doesn't go farther north! Otherwise I'm gonna call that one Waldo, so when people ask where "chick #3" is I can say "you mean Where's Waldo?"
(please tell me others get the reference)
--- End quote ---
I get your reference. LOL
bccs:
TPC I personally like a view of the whole ledge. Can always double clik to make it bigger.We'll lose some resolution by doing that, but at least all chicks can be seen.
Loriann:
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 12, 2009, 09:06 ---
--- Quote from: CRae on June 12, 2009, 09:03 ---Feeding time! I cannot believe how big they're getting.
And hello to everyone! I've been watching the falcons since last year but this is my first post! :D
--- End quote ---
HOOORAY and welcome. Just watch out for the chief trouble makers and bottle drainers on here, like BccS and that Loriann. Those are the bad kids... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
SAY WHAT? taking my name in vain again.. geeeez. someone needs a spanking and its not me, for a change.. :P
Helen b:
well I have finally done it, I have posted. I love this site and watching the birds. i am a nature lover and am amazed as to the progress the chicks are making. I was watching this morning about 30 minutes ago and got a bit nervous as the little chick by the vent was not moving and then finally she lifted her head. I breathed a long sigh of relief. Love to get to know you all.
I see it as a natures gift to us all to have the chicks keep us entertained.
One questing, when does the chick begin to I think it is call "Fledge"? The othere intersting thing is that the falcons can mate with their own family. That was amazing to me.
Keep up the great work Tracy.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version