Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 12, 2009, 10:34 ---we'll even answer some you didn't ask.
and never wanted to ask.
I'm not pointing at anyone in particular, nooooooo. I'm just sayin'. ::)
--- End quote ---
She means Loriann ( hee hee hee )
Pchemist:
we'll even answer some you didn't ask.
and never wanted to ask.
I'm not pointing at anyone in particular, nooooooo. I'm just sayin'. ::)
bccs:
Welcome in Saoirse. You'll find that the people here are great. They'll happily answer any questions and help you to feel comfortable here.
Saoirse:
I'm another first time poster, although I've been avidly watching the peregrine cam for a couple of years now. Being able to watch these little creatures grow and change is a wonderful opportunity and I'm grateful for all the work done by TPC and others to make it possible. The comments on this forum are frequently informative and always to the point (unlike the more general comments on the CBC site), and I look forward to having some of my questions answered as I read and, occasionally, question.
bccs:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 12, 2009, 10:25 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 12, 2009, 09:06 ---
--- Quote from: CRae on June 12, 2009, 09:03 ---Feeding time! I cannot believe how big they're getting.
And hello to everyone! I've been watching the falcons since last year but this is my first post! :D
--- End quote ---
HOOORAY and welcome. Just watch out for the chief trouble makers and bottle drainers on here, like BccS and that Loriann. Those are the bad kids... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
SAY WHAT? taking my name in vain again.. geeeez. someone needs a spanking and its not me, for a change.. :P
--- End quote ---
I think he'd like it Loriann ::)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version