Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
ooooh, Waldo has a good hiding place! 8)
Pchemist:
I imagine folks are using "runt" just to mean the smaller one. It's possible, and even likely, they are unaware that males are smaller (so we are all assuming that one is male).
blue_eyes, I was also "runt" in my family... until I got taller than mom. :) (let's face it, she had a 22 year head start on me, so it took a while)
bccs:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 12, 2009, 10:41 ---AGAIN ! GEEEZ.. !!!!!!!!!!! :o
--- End quote ---
seems like it's just your day to be dissed ;D ;D :-*
Loriann:
AGAIN ! GEEEZ.. !!!!!!!!!!! :o
blue_eyes:
Okay, crazies, I have put my aluminium helmet on 'cause I swear aliens are fooling around with my physic this week. I "left" home this morning and vacationed at Timmies until the spooks left.
I think the idea of the description of the third chick being the runt of the litter came from a "late" hatching as in all three didn't pop out of the cake at once with a "tada!" Maybe, too, the CBC forum read the word runt from this sight (maybe my posting--me bad - can't remember) Nothing wrong with the word runt...called that many times when I was (still am) small.
Okay, back to the real "bird talk." I see one of the "siamese" pair likes to peak over the top of the ledge. Oh, but, little one, it is a strange world over that hill.... ::)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version