Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1295/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Pchemist, thanks for pointing me to TPC's kinderchicklet answer -- what a great answer! Although the chicks are cute, they're also so much more than that, and I sincerely appreciate knowing and understanding at least some of what I'm watching . . . and watching . . . and watching.

bev.:
One is being fed and one is up at 6 and one is at the back of the bin.
talk about being scattered.

BigBird:
I'm not sure who is in there with them but i think s/he was concerned about "waldo", and had to go investigate....

Helen b:
Mom or dad is with the chicks now.  Looks like food should be coming soon.  2 of the chicks are up and walking.  Cannot see the thirsd one at this time.

bev.:

--- Quote from: BigBird on June 12, 2009, 11:34 ---since i started watching these amazing creatures i seriously have had a "productivity" problem at work.... oops!!  ;)

--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D
I think we all have had problems with that at home also ;D ;D
Gourmet meals are not to be found, and I need Trey real bad.(for housecleaning)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version