Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
given the ledge is as tall as they are and they can barely stay upright without doing a faceplant, I think it's pretty unlikely they will crawl out. That said, I'd be happy enough for the debris to go away, too. :P
Marie:
Oh dear..not happy seeing the babies close to the ledge.........not able to climb up there yet are they??? the leftover BF or lunch is tempting them.Time for Trey to remove that please!!!!
Pchemist:
hee hee! one is ducking under the roof pieces - shade? leftovers? general curiosity? who knows! but it's cute. ;D
blue_eyes:
I would like to know if that is a hot air "register" the little one is leaning against at twelve o'clock position.
bev.:
11:45winnipeg time
I said one was being fed but I think it was the flashing I saw :-[
One at 6 has moved to right side at 3 and the other one is up and preening
click on pictures
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version