Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1291/1988) > >>

bccs:
You're very welcome Gramma. And I love your name. Haven't been able to call anyone that for a good many years.
Welcome in and enjoy.

eagle63_1999:
lol with Liz, yeah just asked us lol

Liz:
(She already knows.  She was the one who brought it up last week!  You'd already left.  BOT...)

Eye-spy or TPC, whoever is camera-playing -- do you want us to say "when"?  

The Peregrine Chick:
Yes, was playing with the cam ... wanted to see how much closer I could get and still see all the important play areas ....

gramma:
Hi everyone....I'm new to the forum but have followed the antics of our pergrines daily for the last few years.  A big thanks to "bccs" for helping me get started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version