Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1288/1988) > >>

Liz:
Oh, wise one.  Always drags us in the right direction! :D  And what a heavy load we are.

In the meantime, it's a great name!

Pchemist:
please do find a better name, TPC!  Waldo is just a short-term thing for whatever chick wanders out of view.  :)

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on June 12, 2009, 15:10 ---It was good to see him haul that chunk of remains off the ledge and take it over to little "Waldo". Between them, they made short work of whatever it was. There shouldn't be any more wailing about whether the third one is getting enough to eat!  
--- End quote ---

That chunk I think was from the last feeding last night or first one early this morning (3-4 am-ish), I'm sure I'll trip over it on the video, as I recall it was a good example of big bird, bigger prey ....

And "Waldo" will be renamed for sure I'm afraid folks, couldn't saddle any of our little darlings with that one ... maybe something more adventurous and solitary traveller like ... Polo from Marco Polo or, or something similar.  Had a chick called Sherpa once ...  so many names to consider  ;D

Kinderchick:
Just logged on to the Forum for today. Yes, CRea, I do like the way Trey is perched on the corner of the ledge looking like a sentinel - the Radisson mascot! What a great job he is doing, watching over his babies!

CRae:
Aw, I like how Trey is just sitting on the corner, watching traffic and scratching his head/preening.  Lovely!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version