Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1286/1988) > >>

Bunny:
Food is here! 2 of the chicks are eatting in the "poop corner", other chick hanging out by the bin.

Pchemist:
seems like Trey is nestkeeping by finding leftovers and feeding them to the kids.

eagle63_1999:
Yeah I saw the bones or whatever it was left on the ledge was left last night.

Bunny:
 The kids just had a little snack! The chuck that was on the ledge earlier that was fed to one of the chicks was left there last night after feeding at about 9pm or so.  I was surprised when I saw it being left there by I believe Trey.

gramma:
A terrific picture TPC.  IT's so nice to have the sun shining and a warm day.  It's been way too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version