Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1282/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
I spy at least one troublemaker...   ::)

I believe that is Trey on the corner, keeping watch over his shoulder.  Hard to tell but looks like a nice white expanse on the chest and a manly black head.

course with Princess (I think) just landing I know for sure, right?

Neat to see Trey leap off and swoop away!

maggieblue:
Beautifull chickpile! And an adult on watch on the corner  ;D

Eye-spy:
Quiet in here with-out all the trouble makers ain't it !  Even Loriann is somewhat behaved without the "gang" here.

eagle63_1999:
Yep and that is us Enraptured lol

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 12, 2009, 20:13 --- Tracy would be able better to answer that question.  She will be online after she gets back from the Phanatics get together.

--- End quote ---


Oh, right, I'd forgotten about that. No wonder it's so quiet tonight! Bit of a bummer that we can't all go to the get together!  I guess somebody's got to watch over the chicks, or at least watch Trey or Princess watching over their chicks!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version