Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1281/1988) > >>

Jo:
I got to see the take off and landing also - very cool.

That chick pile is getting so big - someone just opened his/her wings a bit too wide and toppled over - they are so fun to watch.

Once you see an act of cuteness you just get hooked and keep coming back for more.

Wonder if there is an evening snack on the way.

Enraptured:
I hope he's gone for dinner! He's seems to have been doing a lot of catching and delivering and not much eating. I thought it was odd that he went towards the vent and picked at something very leftover  a while ago.

Pchemist:
yep - I saw it, Enraptured.  Trey was looking over his shoulder to the SE, Princess landed (that's her feet you see) to the N of him.  After a few seconds he looked her way and leaped off the ledge to swoop away (in search of a late dinner?)

Enraptured:
I see now that you also saw that, Pchemist.--It wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me!

Enraptured:
Did anybody else just see that? Both adults were on the ledge for a minute -- the second one was just noticeable in the top corner with it's feet poking out and then it moved over a little and the other adult flew off.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version