Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1275/1988) > >>

Three:
Good East Coast morning phanatics....not hard to tell that y'all didn't need to work today given the number of you chatting last night at midnight.

Dawn is slowly breaking. Our chicks have been unmoving for the last 30 minutes or so (probably for the last few hours really). Princess is on sentry duty and doing a wee bit of preening, and my guess is that Trey is off looking for early breakfast.

There's now been a bit of movement in the chick pile, but it seems the others convinced the waking one to go back to sleep for a while.

Read most of the CBC comments yesterday. For the most part they are harmless and show general concern and interest. There may be one or two trolls in there and a couple of people over-reacting without reading or asking good questions, but for the most part things have settled down. Hopefully the most interested are checking out the forums.

Happy Saturday.

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 13, 2009, 00:03 ---damn you're fast with a new day :) go to bed ya crazy woman :-*

--- End quote ---

 ;D  Exactly what I was thinking (about the new day coming so fast, that is!) I'd been all set to post in June 12 (technically today!) and then I finally figured out it was locked...slow to catch on, I know, and no phun phanatic eve to help get there!  :D  As it turns out, it is actually the wee early morning hours in Winnipeg.

Back on topic (BOT), I love the new night time view! Seeing one of the parents silhouetted on the ledge is lovely, especially when s/he sit right on the very corner as then top to tail is visible against the cement. They seem to go and return quite frequently.

Pchemist:
bad enough Elk River has a nightlight!

at least this year I've managed to keep my computer muted and avoided the early morning screech-up call...

(ew, there is a mosquito flying aroung my screen.  she shall not live through this night)

allikat:
well...some of us have been known to take our laptops into the bathroom with us.... and I think if there was a night light on these chicks...I would certainly have my laptop on my bedside table.. ::)

ballywing:
It's a good thing there's no night-light on our little family or nobody would ever get ANY sleep!!!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version