Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1273/1988) > >>

bev.:
10:20
O.K. only see one. Where are you stinkers hiding :) :)

bccs:
Hey Ellie, mine's ok

Ellie:
what happened to our camera or am I the only one without a picture?

Marie:
 :)Sooo sweet watching the chicks have a "walk about"...Waiting to see both Princess & Trey there together....I think I know them apart now Tracy!!!!  been doing my homework.lol

maggieblue:
The chicks have been very independent this morning, lurching around all over the ledge.  Trey made a food drop a little while ago and now Princess is feeding the chicks.  The current camera angle is interesting as when both Princess and Trey are in the same shot you can really get a good idea of just how much bigger Princess is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version