Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1271/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
it really is becoming a game of "where's Waldo?" isn't it?  but the awning gives them an unfair advantage...

ballywing:
I think the 3rd one is under the 'awning' ;D

gramma:
I can find two of the chicks by the "poop".  I'm guessing that the third is also there somewhere.  It's nice to see the entire ledge but I prefer the way it was. 

Moonstar:
11:05 Winnipeg time.  Can't see any chicks.  I am assuming they are against the ledge trying to get in the shade.  I think I can see something by the poop art.  Guess I will check in later to see them.  Off to help my daughter with her garden. Have a great day everyone.  Sun is shining.

Ellie:
Don't know what happened with my camera view but I closed out and re-opened the site and now am fine!   Whew!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version