Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
Nope, they're still there MH. One is tucked up against the wall near the drain vent, and two are in the south corner cuddled together.
Mother Hen:
They are gone! Please tell me that they all made a successful fledging!
bccs:
Don't fret Mother Hem, these chicks have a talent for hiding when they sleep,
Pretty sure they are tucked into the south corner/wall.
And no chicks on the ground, I have a good view of Smith st. from my office.
Mother Hen:
I see only one! They must be sleeping soundly, usually I can see them. They are there?? Right people?
Kinderchick:
Good morning all! One chick on the drain cover, another in the front corner "bathroom" and the other? I usually don't post this early in the morning but the exciting news is that I just witnessed my first "bathroom break" from the chick in the front corner! ;D Wow! A sight to behold!!! ;)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version