Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
birdcamfan:
I wonder what it's like to fly the first time or if the bird thinks it's exciting. I know I would be excited, but i'm not a bird.
blue_eyes:
Just wondering how surprised they are going to be when they stand on the ledge, flap their wings, and get a sudden updraft....."I wasn't ready!!!!" :o
blue_eyes:
That little one had better be certified and preapared to make an honest effort at its first flight. Do it when no one is looking...you hate to trip on take off and have everyone laugh.
willmax11:
Some pretty serious wing testing by one of the males. Had to "drape"
his wings after b4 tucking them in.
Stand by for clearance from the control tower. LOL
blue_eyes:
Lift, I need lift....I could actually take off if this rubber band didn't keep running out......
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version