Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (764/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:
I am guessing that what the young one is doing, is the Falcon's version of a "Bikini wax" - getting rid of all the unsightly feathers. 

blue_eyes:
I need a baking soda bath or some calamine lotion to get rid of the itch of these feathers.  
My gosh they are really big now.  Imagine what they were like just a few weeks ago.  Back then it was up on the knees, one step to the side, and face plant.  Today, they are trying out their wings and strengthening them with flapping exercises.  Yes, I know we have special word for that, but I can't think of it at the moment.

The Peregrine Chick:
I'm stepping away for dinner folks but leaving the cam zoomed in as at least two of the chicks seem to napping kind of solidly ... if they go out of camera range, I'll be back in a while ....

Enjoy!

bcbird:
Fabulous control on the zoom in, zoom out of the camera so we get lots of close looks, but keep track of three little ones. 

allikat:
If only we had that control... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version