Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
TRACY, SHE POKED ME.TRACY, SHE DARED ME. TRACY, SHE'S LOOKING AT ME, TRACY, NO FAIR -TWO AGAINST ONE.....
and on it goes ::) ::)
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: matrix on June 30, 2009, 21:09 ---Good evening everyone just thought I would tell our out of towners that just below the ledge is the top of the Radissons parkade enclosed ramp so if they do flutter straight down they have something to land on. ;)
--- End quote ---
There are also a lower building across the road and the St Regis Hotel a bit to the south ... the buidlings across Portage and east of the Kensington Building - so the Paris and the ?? Building - are big favourites for all chicks fledging from this ledge ...
allikat:
--- Quote from: Loriann on June 30, 2009, 21:13 ---AND I'M TELLING MOM YOU DID IT ! MOM !
--- End quote ---
::)
Loriann:
AND I'M TELLING MOM YOU DID IT ! MOM !
willmax11:
With all the wing flapping going on and hanging onto the cover---
I hope it is attached well. LOL
Sure would be a surprise if those wings get powerful enough to lift
one of them AND the cover. "You broke the tower!"
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version