Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (757/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Pam on June 30, 2009, 22:10 ---I will do my best to keep an eye out on Thursday/Friday! 
--- End quote ---

Thanks Pam!!! I'll make sure you have the numbers/names of whoever I manage to line up ...

Pam:
I will do my best to keep an eye out on Thursday/Friday!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: des on June 30, 2009, 21:46 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 30, 2009, 21:26 ---Was just checking the Boise fledge dates, their chicks went at 39 and 40 days of age - male and female one after each other (female should have baked longer).  I suspect our males at least will go about that same time, so Saturday/Sunday based on their age and their activities over the last couple of days ... hopefully they will wait until after Thursday as we will be in Brandon banding ...

--- End quote ---
But if you're not here...seriously...what will happen if there's a problem.  
--- End quote ---

I'm going to contact a couple of folks who know what they are doing to be back up just in case ...

allikat:
I saw that too bcbird....awww, now they are all together on the vent...  sigh!

The Peregrine Chick:
Okay, all three of the kids are on the vent ... very cute ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version