Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (740/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
I know this might sound like a silly question, TPC, but I was just wondering,  could the fireworks at the Forks this evening, frighten the chicks into fledging early? ???

The Peregrine Chick:
Shaw TV Video Interviews

Shaw TV Viewer Favourites - main homepage - lots of other videos there ...

Radisson Banding Interview (length: 6 minutes 53 minutes)

Peregrine Falcon Cam 2009 Interview (length: 6 minutes 25 seconds)


Thank you to Shaw for being our partners on the webcam and thanks to Joanne Kelly for coming out and asking the best questions!!

Jo:
Don't worry little one - the noise you hear is the cannons at the leg. (They don't really seem to notice - do they)

The Peregrine Chick:
just working out the details ... hope to post here later today ...

Kinderchick:
Aw!!! I don't yet have a "TREY T"! :'( Will have to pick one up soon! I will just have to wear my "super chick" T.  ;D I haven't PM'd you yet, TPC, about fledge watch duty, but could be available, now that I'm on holidays. Is there a time and date schedule that you're signing phanatics up for?! ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version