Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---Okay....so when is the official fledge watch? Does it start this weekend?
--- End quote ---
My question too, allikat. And do you need people on the ground near the Radisson from dawn till dusk, TPC? ??? bccs can do the "dawn" watch, right, bccs?! ;)
allikat:
Okay....so when is the official fledge watch? Does it start this weekend? I thought I read the info. correctly?
The Peregrine Chick:
Sis is with the adult in the south corner, one of the boys is chowing down ...
Oops, adult getting swarmed by his kids ... one of the boys is taking a page out of his sisters playbook and is in the south corner ...
birdcamfan:
Hey TPC, you can add me to the fledge watch anytime next Sunday. I'm watching my own baby girl fledge to the middle east for a month on Saturday, may not be able to see through the tears that day.
eagle63_1999:
Excellant videos of the interviews!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version