Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (733/1988) > >>

birdcamfan:
Oh yeah - O dark thirty.

bccs:
ok sixth laugh out loud ( shiver ). Wasn't going to go beyond 5 today, but that one really got me.

birdcamfan:
(((((Thanks you guys)))))) I'll live through it and I am very glad she is going, it's just another level of letting go. i.e. My problem not hers! BOT - I normally get up at 5 AM so could do some time Sunday very early. Pchemist has a name for that time of day..can't remember it.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 01, 2009, 17:01 ---I'm hoping these personality traits are helping you come up with names for us to vote on.   ::)   ;D  
--- End quote ---

The names have been passed along to CBC and they will be setting up the voting tomorrow and I believe the voting starts on the 3rd and will run to the 8th.  Having said that, I will be posting tonight on the Blog, Forum & CBC comment section (shiver) what the names are and how I came up with them ...

Saoirse:
Arghhhh . . . two of them perching on the ledge while one preens on the drain cover. I've been away for a week so have missed their antics on the high wire. Amazing to see how they've grown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version