Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Awwww..that was cute!
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: allikat on July 01, 2009, 19:08 ---Just watched the videos today...Wonderful interviews TPC, you are a fantastic teacher!
Great job TPC...you inspire me and I truly envy you and what you are doing to help the peregrines.
--- End quote ---
Thanks *blush*
Haven't actually watched them yet ... did the interview and knew what I gave them for video but haven't seen the finished product yet !! :D
The Peregrine Chick:
Big Sis & Little Bro are by the vent and they were picking natal down off each other - well, she started it by picking at him when he was trying to sleep then he did the same when she lay down. Now he's on the vent and she's curled up in his "warm" spot ::)
allikat:
Just watched the videos today...Wonderful interviews TPC, you are a fantastic teacher!
Great job TPC...you inspire me and I truly envy you and what you are doing to help the peregrines.
2kawaii:
--- Quote from: bccs on July 01, 2009, 18:45 ---Any one else just view the flap dance?? Too, too funny.
--- End quote ---
Yep. Sis a little uncoordinated but very entertaining. Most I've seen of her flapping around.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version