Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (727/1988) > >>

allikat:
LOL B (I hope you don't that I call you B)
I've been pooped on before and it's not nice!

bccs:
Big, huge projectile poop over the ledge onto Smith st. by the greedy girl. Soooooo glad I wasn't walking there at that time. lol ;D

allikat:
Wonderful explanation TPC..., has this been happening with other peregines?
Does this mean anything....ie:  environmental issues?

And by the way...how is that Chinook doing?

Saoirse:
It is SO strange to see one of the "babies" (not so much any more) sitting quite comfortably on Trey's Point. That was an interesting explanation about the chick size, TPC -- great to know that, even if their size is misleading at the time of banding, there's a chance to find out later.

bccs:
Great explaination TPC. But I can't help but ask, how's Chinook??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version