Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (717/1988) > >>

bev.:
one was flapping on drainpipe and now one on ledge and one on drainpipe eating and one on roof eating


bev.:
8:27Winnipeg time
a nice feeding going on . One on drainpipe
and I am off

luvwatchin:
Apparently the drain cover is perfect for a morning wing workout, one of the chicks is holding on tight and flapping away...won't be long :)

bev.:
I sure hope they wait . The longer the stronger.

I am off to my banding also so keep close track of the kids :-* :-*

Saoirse:
7:45 am -- and we have one on the ledge, one on the drain pipe (the female?) and one sleeping at the edge of the poop art. That one on the ledge looks very comfortable, exactly as though he knows what he's doing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version