Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (716/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 If you think of the triangle as a clock face, one bro is laying in shadow at 6  
 o'clock.

Saoirse:
Jadoo, I suspect we're all going to be a bit jumpy until these three have safely fledged! I know that every time I look, I'm frantically counting heads.

jadoo:
...never mind, spotted the camouflaged one hidden in the shadows by the poop art...(sheesh, take a pill...)

jadoo:
...now I only see two chicks  -  is one tucked up in the top corner?  (and now I'm sounding like a mother hen)... ::)

Saoirse:
Some really serious flapping going on, especially from the female (Una maybe?) walking the floor of the ledge (liftoff for a couple of steps?). Now one male sitting on the ledge, calmly enjoying the morning sun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version