Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (713/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Okay where is the 3rd kid?  I can see two by the Trey point but the 3rd one I can't see at all?????????

jadoo:
...whups, bit of a "king of the castle" battle going on over use of the drain cover - princess is probably kacking "if i have to come down there..." ;D

Jo:
11:20 local - I think we can breathe easy for a while. One on the drain cover with head tucked under, the other two are sleeping (one by poop-zone and the other tucked up against the wall of the ledge - just south of Trey's Point).

Drain cover chick just woke up - go back to sleep and let our hearts recover from the ledge-walking-flapping.

Mother Hen:
I thought for sure the little guy was a goner.....Balancing on the ledge on one foot.......Wings flapping like crazy.

Jo:
Someone is doing lots of flapping - he was running and flapping while up on the edge of the ledge (10:35 local).

Seems to be taking a break now.

Two up on the ledge (south corner), one laying down at point (blends in with the background).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version