Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (709/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:
Hey, Loriann, hows the garbage doin ? ? ? ? ? ?

irenekl:
Saw Princess and Trey sitting together on the Paris Building on the southeast corner approx 30 minutes ago as I drove through downtown.  I've only ever seen one or the other but there they were today just watching the world go by.  Nice.

Pchemist:
they are posted on the CBC page (right hand side) for voting.  you only get to choose one boy name.  See the "Names for the Kids" http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/projects/pfrp/forum/programs/index.php/topic,898.msg31959.html#msg31959 thread for more info on why they were selected as the choices.

BOT, man, I wish I could nap like that. 

Marie:
Happy to read all the posts for today as I've been away from viewing somewhat...great that the babes didn't go yet!!!!   Sorry folks for asking,but are the names posted for voting yet???..in some of the CBC comments it seemd they were posted but I haven't seen any names.If someone would be so kind to enlighten me please ::)

2kawaii:
Nap time.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version