Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (708/1988) > >>

Eye-spy:
I forgot you were in TO  Carley.  Maybe you and LoriAnn can carpool to the dump this weekend.  Or better yet, I think BccS has an extra room at her place if you don't mind sharing With Buggs and Thumper....

carly:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 02, 2009, 14:44 ---well here in the CLEAN  city of Mississauga, we're good, in T.O. they are living up to their nick name of HOG TOWN ! peeeeeyeeeew..

--- End quote ---

I will gladly ship Mayor Miller out to you all!  In return I want Hazel!!! 

Marie:
thank you Pchemist for that....really like those names too :)

Eye-spy:
No thanks.  We already have enough garbage here  ;)

Loriann:
well here in the CLEAN  city of Mississauga, we're good, in T.O. they are living up to their nick name of HOG TOWN ! peeeeeyeeeew..

it's piling up according to the news, and we'll be shipping it west to y'all soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version