Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Peregrine Chick:
Nope, number three is on the drain, but we won't see the little sweethearts for very long like this, so thought I would make sure that we had some last close-ups ...
bcbird:
Very nice close up of the two in Poop Alley. Did anyone see how they both looked up just as the cam zoomed in? "Yeah, we're fine, just trying to nap here."
Is that the third one too?
bcbird:
Yay, Rose and Rapidcityfan! Great to hear from you both!
RCF:
::) ::) ::)LOL bccs
bccs:
--- Quote from: bev. on July 02, 2009, 16:39 ---I am glad yo had a good time Rose.
I want to see some peregrine shirts be low ;) ;)
--- End quote ---
Y'all gotta realize that Rose has never posted in this forum before today. We kind of forced her into it ( right ma )?
And we had to get after Rapidcityfan to do the same. Sheeeesh, like mother, like daughter ;D :-*
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version