Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (703/1988) > >>

allikat:
Ho Hum.....all is normal on the ledge.  The world is going by below and these three are just chillin out. 
They don't look ready yet to take that first flight.  I guess we'll see. 

Saoirse:
Looks as though somebody dropped off dinner (although I missed the delivery). Sis is still sitting on the drain cover, but one little brother is valiantly attacking the poor victim -- second little brother is still out like a light against the wall.

gramma:
Just read your post Kinderchick.....how was Brandon?

gramma:
Hi everyone.  I can't believe the size of our chicks....haven't had access to a computer since June 23rd.  They have grown so much in a week.  It certainly is not difficult to tell the boys from their sister.  She is so much bigger than they are.  There is no way that I could ever hope to read the past week's comments......but I'm curious to know if we still see much of Trey and Princess???? I'm just so happy that  I got home before they flew away.

Kinderchick:
Whew! :P Glad to see that the chicks have not "flown the coop", while we were away in Brandon! One on drain cover, another one on corner ledge, and the other one? Somewhere on the ledge, I presume. Hang in there for another few days, little ones!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version