Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (696/1988) > >>

bcbird:
Whew, okay!  I was trapped, for I don't know what reason, in a sequence of recurring flapping on edge episodes.  Very wierd, and I worried we were on hold while unknown events were unfolding.  

Now it is a lovely scene indeed.  No doubt a parent will glide in soon for the night shift.

Pam, your photos are a delight, taken from the near level view you have.

allikat:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 02, 2009, 22:35 ---Thanks, Alison, it's just that I've been watching this cam for an hour and have now seen this same sequence at least a half dozen times.  My concern is that we are not be seeing a live cam of the ledge.  Shouldn't it be dark in Winnipeg by now?

Right now it is at the beginning of this sequence with the extreme closeups.

Just saw your note pchemist as I was trying to post.  I'll try quitting and restarting.

--- End quote ---
I'm wondering if you were freezing up....I've been watching for quite awhile and all was fine and normal.

Pchemist:
hope it works, bcbird.  it's all dark on the ledge, with backlighting from the street and cars going by.  If a parent stops by we'll see silhouette.

bcbird:
Thanks, Allikat, it's just that I've been watching this cam for an hour and have now seen this same sequence at least a half dozen times.  My concern is that we are not be seeing a live cam of the ledge.  Shouldn't it be dark in Winnipeg by now?

Right now it is at the beginning of this sequence with the extreme closeups.

Just saw your note pchemist as I was trying to post.  I'll try quitting and restarting.

bev.:
I hope that is an adult on the ledge.

will go back and read now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version