Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (687/1988) > >>

Bunny:
One parent just came to the ledge to check in and all 3 chicks came running and then the parent flew away. 

jadoo:
...oooh, some camera play going on...

ballywing:
Lots of Ledging going on!!!!  :o  HOLY MOLY, one of them just did a hop-fly around the corner of the ledge - keep your eyes peeled bccs!  8) - Geez, little brat just did a hide 'n' seek in the corner, gave me a heart attack, I thought he'd gone over!

2kawaii:
Sentry Duty while sis takes a nap!

Mother Hen:
I voted yesterday but i must tell you my husband also voted. His name is Cam so quess what name he voted for???? He wouldn't even name one of our sons after him but a beautiful bird he voted same name....LOL go figure I had a good laugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version