Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (686/1988) > >>

Marie:
Are the parents near and watching the little darlins..just in case they decide to  give those wings a try...actually one just came by ..but gone again..so I guess they are watching :)

Saoirse:
That was a real snatch and grab!  ;D   Parent (Trey, I think) arrived with meal and one brother grabbed it and ran off to the south corner. Neither of the other two are showing any particular interest!

bccs:

--- Quote from: ballywing on July 03, 2009, 09:39 ---Lots of Ledging going on!!!!  :o  HOLY MOLY, one of them just did a hop-fly around the corner of the ledge - keep your eyes peeled bccs!  8) - Geez, little brat just did a hide 'n' seek in the corner, gave me a heart attack, I thought he'd gone over!

--- End quote ---

Hey Ballywing, the cam is up all day here. If I'm not watching it, I'm on the roof. ;D ;D
And I'm quite sure Pam & friends are keeping a close eye on things too.

luvwatchin:
OMG we had some lift off there...some really major wing flapping going on!

luvwatchin:
Great shot thanks for the close-up...wow it sure is hard to believe those were the same white fluff balls we watched escape out of the Tuppernest a few weeks ago!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version