Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (684/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
looks like Trey in for a visit.  drain boy came over to say hello and did you bring me anything.  Trey leaves leaving the boy alone in the poop-art.

bccs:
Glad to help Saoirse, I'm trying to post a bit more often today for the people who can't get the cam during the day. Just had a look, all are awake and NOT on the edge :D

Saoirse:
Thanks, bccs -- I was missing the one by the drain. It's good to know that all are accounted for!

bccs:
One in the east corner, the other beside the drain, kind of hidden by the sibs shadow.

Pchemist:
good to know all are accounted for as it's hard for me to see them (other than the ledge chick).  I think I see one in the east corner and another along the south ledge?

ledge boy flapped over to drain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version