Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (682/1988) > >>

bev.:
I am looking for falocn T-shirts.
I dare you guys to come out and wave. but let me know first
cam is up and I am trying to declutter the nest . :) :)

Loriann:
she's gone for lunch.. watch the camera for a madly waving woman down below.

allikat:
I think we're going to have minor heart pains today with a little excitement....
Barb...you close?

Saoirse:
P.S.  Thanks, bccs, for the regular postings! I actually do have the cam up at work, am trying to watch as much as possible, but occasionally work gets in the way (drat!).

bev.:
one flapping like crazy. off ledge and hop and jump and flap and back on ledge.

the goes to far left ledge and is now on drain.
the other 2 are at 3 ish

When they start helicopter flapping then they are ready.


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version