Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (675/1988) > >>

sami:
Not a chance that you will be going crazy by yourself - slowly or otherwise. We're right there with you. (Notice how I still haven't gone out to cut the grass?)

debc52:
I signed on last year - well, last year  :'( - so I am new at this fledging stuff but ... I cannot tear myself away! I need to get some work done but I am totally afraid to miss anything - good or bad. Are you all like this or am I slowly going crazy all by myself?  ::)

Thanks for your answer to my earlier question Bev.

bccs:
Alright already, 2pm my time. Snooze ya lose.

bev.:
this is from a a dear friends falocn site. Froona.   if you want to learn all about falcons. she was a wealth of information
here is the link
I f you scroll down  on the left side to juveniles and then  click on flyin out .  that should inform you very well

http://www.falcoperegrinus.nl/index-en.html

jadoo:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on July 03, 2009, 12:57 ---
--- Quote from: jadoo on July 03, 2009, 12:53 ---
--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 12:00 ---Why does the female fledge so much later that the males (hopefully)? How does she know to wait? Sorry - new at this and confused.

--- End quote ---

...deb, i'm not entirely sure - is it because the males are smaller and reach their full size faster?  Anybody?

--- End quote ---

Pchemist had a good answer to the question (as she so often does!) -- see reply #63.

--- End quote ---

...thanks saoirse, i completely missed reply #63  - i must have just jumped over it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version