Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (674/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 13:11 ---Alright already, 2pm my time. Snooze ya lose.

--- End quote ---
WOO HOO!!  A free show  :P

nibs:
Deb...we are all on the crazy boat with you..welcome aboard! ;D ;D

BigBird:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 13:12 ---I signed on last year - well, last year  :'( - so I am new at this fledging stuff but ... I cannot tear myself away! I need to get some work done but I am totally afraid to miss anything - good or bad. Are you all like this or am I slowly going crazy all by myself?  ::)

Thanks for your answer to my earlier question Bev.



--- End quote ---

Deb, since i started watching these little guys my productivity has gone down without question.... i'm not sure how i get any work done! i'm not sure that i do.... :)

today hasn't been any better.... i keep thinking i'm going to miss something so my screen is up almost always.... not sure how my boss would react if she came in my cubicle...

jadoo:


..going??? GOING???

bev.:
I posted a link to a site Deb that will explain it very well. It  is few posts up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version