Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (673/1988) > >>

Loriann:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 13:12 ---I signed on last year - well, last year  :'( - so I am new at this fledging stuff but ... I cannot tear myself away! I need to get some work done but I am totally afraid to miss anything - good or bad. Are you all like this or am I slowly going crazy all by myself?  ::)

Thanks for your answer to my earlier question Bev.

You have been assimilated. welcome to the collective. as stated, resistance is futile.   we are phanatics.  welcome.



--- End quote ---

bev.:
Someone take a picture of bccs waving . I have to go out. Boy, life gets in the way of things

bccs:
yup

bev.:
the  link to the post on juveniles flying is on on post 87

ballywing:
You're gonna wave at 2pm bccs??  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version