Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (672/1988) > >>

Marie:
Early am fledging would be great for me with time difference and all...I nest here for a couple of hours early morning with my coffee...that would be so coooool ;D

blue_eyes:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 03, 2009, 11:33 ---one flapping like crazy. off ledge and hop and jump and flap and back on ledge.the goes to far left ledge and is now on drain.the other 2 are at 3 ishWhen they start helicopter flapping then they are ready.
--- End quote ---
"Helicopter flapping" ???  Explain, please. 

Marie:

--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 13:12 ---I signed on last year - well, last year  :'( - so I am new at this fledging stuff but ... I cannot tear myself away! I need to get some work done but I am totally afraid to miss anything - good or bad. Are you all like this or am I slowly going crazy all by myself?  ::) totally there like you are...running around here like a crazy woman getting a few things done but with one eye on the screen..don't want to miss first flight!!!!!

Thanks for your answer to my earlier question Bev.



--- End quote ---

jadoo:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 03, 2009, 13:20 ---
--- Quote from: debc52 on July 03, 2009, 13:12 ---I signed on last year - well, last year  :'( - so I am new at this fledging stuff but ... I cannot tear myself away! I need to get some work done but I am totally afraid to miss anything - good or bad. Are you all like this or am I slowly going crazy all by myself?  ::)

Thanks for your answer to my earlier question Bev.

You have been assimilated. welcome to the collective. as stated, resistance is futile.   we are phanatics.  welcome.



--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

...at this rate, if nobody knew we were falcon phanatics, they'd think we were "loon-atics"...

Marie:
Well then I just arranged my afternoon....A big wave please not a  little wave and run run run ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version